Wednesday 11 May 2016

Exhaustion

Straight after my first virus I was exhausted. More tired than I have every been. It was only a few days later that we went off for a long weekend in Vienna and I found it a chore even putting one foot in front of the other. Despite this we managed to make the most of our time and will have very fond memories of baby's first trip abroad. 

Unfortunately the tiredness is ongoing. While I am now not quite as hopeless I'm still finding that I need early nights and that our full diary of social engagements is starting to take it's toll. In particular i'm generally so tired by the time I go to bed (a few minutes earlier than I used to) that I don't even manage to read. Here's hoping for the sudden energy that everyone promises me is to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment